18 June 2008

Hello!

So Doug and I have decided to join the world of blogging. Here goes ...

We have been married almost 2 and a half years. I am so grateful that I was introduced to this wonderful man with whom I now get to share my life. He is amazing; handsome, creative, fun, sexy, caring, adventurous, dedicated, hard working, handsome, and so much more. I am truly blessed and I love him dearly.

See what I mean?
Before we were married Doug promised me that we would have a life of adventure together -- man, he wasn't kidding. We have had some fun trips and adventures: scuba diving, the Grand Canyon, dirt bike riding (yes, I rode a dirt bike for the first time -- how embarrassing, I'll share the story some time), snow skiing (it was really my first time that counts -- and I crashed only once), Mexico, fly fishing, we remodeled a house, bought a new one, own two small businesses, and we are currently embarking on our greatest adventure thus far ... I am 17 weeks pregnant with TWINS ! ! ! Doug has five great kids, so he'll be the proud father of seven! :) And he has five BEAUTIFUL grandchildren (to them he is known as Pop Pop) -- I'll post pictures sometime, you'll fall in love with them. Anyway, we get to have an ultra sound next Wednesday, June 25 and will hopefully find out what we're having. As long as they are healthy babies, we're happy as can be!! We'll keep you posted! ~Adriana

3 comments:

Debi Lassen said...

Oh I am so excited to read your blog and enjoy your pictures. We are so very, very happy about your twins and look forward to hearing more when you have your ultrasound.
I'm happy to have contact with you. I love my cousin, Doug, and although it took a few funerals to bring us back together, something good has come of them.
Love to you both!
Debi

Brooke said...

It was so good to see you. you are such a cute pregnant girl! I can't believe you are having twins. You'll be a great mom. Thanks for feeding us and letting us hang out at your house. Doug is so nice, what a cute couple you guys are! It was great to finally meet him. I'm excited you have a blog. Mine is set on private, so e-mail me your e-mail address so I can invite you to mine. :)brooke.geary@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This will be fun to look at and keep close tabs on those babies coming. We love you both. Kristy