19 October 2008

The Twins Are Here!

This is Little Miss Lilly


This is little Miss Lilly with her daddy


This is Grandma and Miss Layla
This is Grandma blogging for Drana and Doug (Lollie, I am helping :)).... The twins are here!!!!! YAY!!! The day is finally here and with that two new beautiful girls. Layla arrived at 11:30 AM weighing 4lbs 4oz, 17 and a fourth inches long. Lilly arrived at 11:31 AM weighing 4lbs 13oz and 17 and a half inches long. Doug said that he couldn't believe how long they were! They are the most beautiful children (as if we might have doubted with the parents they have... good genetics!) We think that the girls look like both their parents... but it will be determined later as to who looks like whom. :) Adriana is doing great and both parents are extremely excited. And I have to say it Drana is a MOMMY!!!!!!! I might add that these two little girls might likely become the most photographed children in our family (possibly even to give the 5 in '85 some serious competition :)) Well thats all for now....We are signing off for now... happy healthy and oh did I mention HAPPY ...


7 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats!!! they are beautiful! welcome to motherhood! keep us posted on your little sweeties! let me know if i can do anything for you! and remember....you will eventually get sleep again! :) they are worth every second of lost sleep though.

Lyndy Butler said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to meet them. I remember two years ago on our girls trip with Dran she said, "wouldn't it be so cool if I had twin girls named Lily and Layla!?"

and IT IS SO COOL DRAN!
I am so glad everyone is healthy and happy! I love you all!

The Madsens said...

Congrats! They are adorable i can't wait to see them ahh i can't believe you had twins i want them so bad lol well hope to talk to you soon and if you need anything let me know i would be happy to help we love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh they are beautiful. I can't believe I am so far away and can't see them. I want lots of pictures. Have fun and sleep when you can. wos

Bartel's said...

You made it!
I'm holding my sleeping baby in my arms as I write this,...there's no greater feeling. Beautiful names for beautiful babies. Congrats x 2!
~Kristi

Natalie and Logan said...

We're so excited for you! We love you guys so much and wish we were there to see your precious little girls. Congratulations!

The Madsens said...

hey yeah im glad i have one too. but yes i am blonde its crazy im my sisters little ginny pig haha but i cant wait to meet the twins they are adorable. Hope your feeling well from the c-section! we love you
*Mandi*