02 November 2008

More Pictures


The past two weeks have been very busy for us so we're a bit behind in communicating with everyone and sending pictures of our beautiful baby girls. They are two weeks old today!

Here are more pictures ...

Lilly and Layla's first picture together and first halloween costumes:

Lilly
Layla

With Mommy and Daddy

Layla with Daddy

With big brother and sister Ryland and Danielle

Layla with big sister Taylor

Layla with Aunt Margie


Grandma Ann with Lilly then with both girls

... more to follow ...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

OH MY GOODNESS. they are so stinking CUTE. Congratulations to you both. We are so excited. Thanks for sharing.........I love you and am so proud of you. Can't wait for Layla to come home too.

MaRilla said...

I just have to keep going back and looking at them over and over. They are so cute. I wish I was there to hold and kiss and love on them. Glad aunt Margie is there and Grandma, it makes me happy. Love their little Halloween costumes. That is the first of OH so many! Love you again!

Anonymous said...

They are sooo beautiful! I can't believe that you have two baby girls! I am glad you were able to bring Lilly home and you will be able to bring Layla home before you know it. I wish that I could be there to help out, although I know that you have plenty of family around to help. I just hope that I get to see them before they are all grown up, and believe me, they grow up fast and before you know it they are teenagers. Congrats to both of you. I love you and I am so proud of you!!!