07 February 2009

Milestones - Part II

Layla Rolls Over

As you moms know, nowadays you're supposed to have your babies do "tummy time" a few times each day so they can practice lifting their necks and they can get stronger. I haven't done this enough with Lilly and Layla so they absolutely hate it. But today I decided we needed to have a few minutes of practice. As soon as I put them on their stomachs, Layla arched her back, curved around, and rolled onto her back!!!!! I couldn't believe it. She rolled over! And I started to cry.


I tried to get her to do it again for the video camera but of course she wouldn't do it. I'll try to get it captured another time.

Aren't they beautiful!? I'm biased I know. (Lilly's on the left, Layla on the right)

4 comments:

MaRilla said...

Oh how FUN! I can't believe how big they are getting. Almost four months. Wow. That is so exciting. I can't tell which is which from those pictures, sso they must be growing so much. Can't wait to see you all soon. I love the Christmas pictures! DARLING babies Dran! and Doug too!

Cheryl said...

You may be biased, it's true - but it's also true that they are indeed very beautiful little girls! You are so blessed!

Margaret said...

Yes they are stinkin cute. Love those little ones.

MaRilla said...

MORE PLEASE. More please.