06 March 2010

Year in Pictures

I haven't blogged in over a year, so I'm going to try this again. Here's our year in pictures.

Spring Break 2009 in Rocky Point
We shaved their hair in Feb. because it was growing in patchy.
Sorry girls.

Uhhhh, okay, that's FAR ENOUGH!!!

Just Cute Pics

Summertime
First time playing in the irrigation

We love the pool

Fishing for Gage's birthday

Happy 1st Birthday to My Babies
Lilly
Layla

Happy Halloween
Doug dressed up as a guy who broke his back riding a dirt bike.
Oh wait, that was for real!
The girls were little witchies.
(By the way, they no longer cooperate for pictures.
They hate them and they WILL NOT sit still.)

Temple Day
I don't know how this happened but I don't have great pictures of one of the most important days of my life. I know someone in my family must have pictures, I just have to find them.

On Nov. 7, 2009 Doug and I and the girls were sealed as an eternal family. I am so blessed to be able to spend my eternity with such a wonderful man who I love with all my heart.

And then the girls were blessed. And somehow I don't have good pictures in their white dresses either.

Lilly Ann was named after her Grandma Ann Rogers Budge, and Layla Sandra was named after her Grandma Sandra Porter. What wonderful and beautiful Grandmas!

More Cute Pics

Merry Christmas
Random Christmas time pictures

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day

With Uncle Nathaniel after breakfast

On our way in to see what Santa Clause brought

Dani I love this picture!

Doug's Birthday 2010
I love you Dougie!

And More Pics
Layla's first time using Momma's lipstick

Early morning irrigation play



Family get-together

And that brings us to today!!
This is how I wrap the girls when we get out of the shower.
Lilly loves it. Layla hates it (so there was no way I was getting a picture of her).

I C A N N O T keep my house clean! But how cute is this?!?!

4 comments:

MaRilla said...

VERY CUTE DRANA. I miss those girlies and you and Dougie too. Love you!!!

Lyndy Butler said...

IM SO SAD/Happy!
So sad cuz as I type this I am sitting home with my kids with nothing planned to do this whole entire week and Lacey and Kaden and Rose and more are at your house with your cute fam and I want to be there too!

I'm happy cuz your pictures are so cute and I can not even tell you how much LAyla and Rocko look alike. I hope I get to see you guys soon. THanks for finally updating this thing.
You had an awesome year.
SO SO happy for you guys.
Love you!

Margaret said...

What????? You did it. I am so proud. What an incredible year. And this one will be even better. Love you sis.

Anonymous said...

I love it. What a great year. I can hardly wait to come see you and give those babies a great big hug. Thanks for the year in pictures. Fun to see how the two twins are growing. Love you. See you in a couple of weeks